Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shoes for orphans

Beloved,

As you read this, I pray that the Lord will bless you abundantly in Jesus Name. The Lord has put a big burden in my heart to collect, purchase and send shoes to orphans in Africa. This burden was birthed in my heart few months ago as I was distributing educational supplies to school children during my trip as I have always done in 8 years. For some reason, the Lord directed my attention to the children as they all lined up during the distribution of the educational supplies. Guess what I saw! I saw that almost 90% of them were not wearing any shoes. My heart was broken as I looked at their worn out, cracked tiny feet, as they ran around in jubilation that I brought them pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, books etc. Here the Lord was opening my eyes to see a greater need. Can you partner with me to send shoes to these children in the African schools, Orphanages and Motherless Babies Homes? I am requesting that you buy the shoes up to sizes 6. I am buying shoes beginning from 3 months old to 12-14 years old. If you cannot buy the shoes, please feel free to mail us a check or money order to:
BRIGHT COMPASSION CENTER
P.O.BOX 822562
DALLAS, TX 75382.

You can also give through our website http://www.amgrace.org/ using your credit card. We will use the money you donate to purchase these shoes and take to Africa, and best of all presently distribute ourselves. No amount is too big or too small. As you support our cause to make a difference in the lives of these kids, God will reward you greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment