Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HE IS ALL POWERFUL PART 3


When I fall, He lifts me up! When I fail, He forgives! When I am weak, He is strong!  When I am lost, He is the way! When I am afraid, He is my courage! When I stumble, He steadies me! When I am hurt, He heals me! When I am broken He mends me! When I am blind, He leads me ! When I am hungry, He feeds me! When I face trials, He is with me! When I face persecution, He shields me! When I face problems, He comforts me! When I face loss, He provides for me! When I face death, He carries me Home! He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way. He is God, He is faithful. I am His and He is mine! My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world. So if you're wondering why I feel so Secure, understand this.. He said it and that settles it! God is in control, I am on his side, and that means all is well with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment