Monday, July 26, 2010

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

This is Pastor Bright Osigwe of Amazing Grace Assembly of God. I write to thank you for being a faithful partner to this church and may God bless you richly in Jesus Name. I am led to relaese the following blessings, prayers and declarations upon your life. Believe it and receive it in Jesus Name. Amen.

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR YOU! Hab 3:17-19

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls. Yet I will rejoice in the Lord. I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

God will make a way where there is no way. In the desert, wilderness, mountain, valley and in times of adversity, he will make a way. He made a way for Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Daniel, Meshark, Shedrack and Abadnego. He will make a way for you. All you have to do is believe Him. Rejoice! Rejoice!! Rejoice!!!

The Lord has promised not to leave you or forsake you. Heb 13:5.
The Lord said we should rejoice. Phil 4:4 Rejoice in the morning, afternoon, evening and night.Nothing shall separate you from the love of God Rom. 8:28-31

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his son, that he might be the first born among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called, and whom he called, them he also justified, and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

The Lord has given you the keys to the kingdom. The keys to unlock the riches of this word. The problem is that some of us are trying to open the right door with the wrong key. That will not be your portion in Jesus Name.

I release the anointing of God upon your life. When God’s anointing comes upon you, you won’t be intimidated by fear of failure. God’s anointing gives you divine capability! God’s anointing prepares you for the satanic confrontation that is coming! God’s anointing prepares you to stand against every attacks of the enemy. Isaiah 54;17 and I John 4:4.

Say aloud: I’ve got more power than the devil. I shall not die, I cannot fail, I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath, I am the first and not the last. No weapon formed against me shall prosper; the greater one is in me that he that is in the devil. I will rejoice, Halleluiah!!

Thus said the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of Kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. Isaiah 45: 1-3

“He was...a mighty man...but a leper.” 2Kings 5:1

In examining the story of Naaman the leper, we begin by looking at his condition. "Naaman, commander of the army of ... Syria , was a great...man...but a leper." In spite of his past victories and present honors, he had a hidden problem that wouldn't stay hidden long. Left un-dealt with, it would eventually destroy him. Can you relate? Today the odds may be in your favor. You've graduated from the best university, you've a good family, you've built a church or business, or climbed to the top in your career. Yet before you can qualify for greater blessings God will force you to deal with a condition that 's hidden beneath your armour. Outstanding people in every occupation, particularly spiritual ones go through it. It's what sets them apart. It's what ushers them across the bridge from mediocre to exceptional. Without obstacles we will always be ordinary! We're not talking about petty little problems. We're talking about issues so overwhelming you can't sleep; gut-wrenching things that cause your heart to skip a beat and make you fear 'this is the one that's going to take me out!" It's the thing you pray about in secret. It's what you don't want people to see. So like Naaman, you wear your "brass," then go home and agonize over your condition. Understand this: God teaches some of His greatest lessons in the valleys of life. That's where you learn to lie prostrate before Him, weeping and broken. It's where you pray: "God, don't let this thing destroy me. Deal with it through the power of your spirit." And here's the good news: that kind of prayer brings deliverance. You are an overcomer. You are the apple of God's eyes. May the Lord keep you safe, protect you and bless your week in Jesus Name. Aen. For special prayers, feel free to call me on 214-243-9992.

No comments:

Post a Comment