Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pray for my trip to New York

I am writing to covet your prayers for my ministry trip to New York tomorrow 12/03/09. I also want to let you know that I appreciate your being a partner in ministry. May God continue to bless you richly in Jesus Name! Enjoy the following power scriptures!


                                  Isaiah 40:8
"The word of our God stands forever."

"Let all those who...put their trust in You rejoice...because You...defend them; let those who love Your Name...be in high spirits" (Psalm 5:11AMP) "The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you" (Deut 33:27 NKJV) "The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and knoweth them that trust in him" (Na 1:7) "Fear not...for I am with you...I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will hold you up...with my [victorious] right hand" (Isa 41:10) "You protect them by your presence from what people plan against them. You shelter them from evil" (Psalm 31:20 NCV) 'Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever" (Psalm 23:6 NLT) "The Lord stood at my side and gave me strength...The Lord will rescue me from every evil attach and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom" (2Tim 4:17-18 NIV) "Those who know your name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you" (Psalm 9:10 NIV) "This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness" (Lam 3:21-23 NKJV) "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety" (Psalm 4:8 NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment