Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Prayer for Breakthrough!



Say this prayer with me: I testify to Satan and his host as to what the Word says the blood of Jesus does for me. Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil. Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. The blood of Jesus Christ, God's son, continually cleanses me from all sin. Through the blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made righteous, just-as-if-I'd never sinned. Through the blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed by the blood of Jesus. Satan has no place in me, no power over me, through the blood of Jesus! I have overcome satan by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony and I love not my life even unto death. Rev.12:11. I present my body, a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God which is my reasonable service. I do not conform to this world but I am transformed by the renewing of my mind that I may prove what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Rom. 12:1-2. May the Lord grant you the desires of your heart, order your steps and cause His face to shine upon you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment